Hold your Breath...30/30



So I have decided to partake in a 30/30. The rules are simple: 30 pieces remixed over the next 30 days, no repeats. I hear it's a great way to keep posts consistant and to really rethink the way you wear pieces. 

I am already loving day one. I don't like to wear a lot of black, so these beautiful Etienne Aigner loafers haven't gotten much wear. However. they work so well with my new bangs and my love affair with 1960's London. I didn't have time to shoot all 30 items, but you'll be able to check them out tomorrow. Have a great night!
                                                                                                             ❤❤

I Art Fashion  – (February 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM)  

Oh, sounds interesting
Lovely outfit

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

Ava_C.  – (February 7, 2012 at 7:36 PM)  

What's the best way to contact you via email?

Buffalo Hearts  – (February 9, 2012 at 5:43 AM)  

Hi Ava! You can contact me directly at Buffalohearts@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP