30/16: Free Time, Bokeh Time




I've been trying to get myself organized because the next few weeks are going to be pretty busy. I came home tonight, rushed to shoot these photos before my rehearsal, and then realized that I didn't have a rehearsal. So what to do with the free time? I've been dying to make one of these. Anyone else ever make their own Bokeh before?  I think I'll attempt it tonight!

What do you end up doing with surprise free time? Relax? Nap? Catch up on Netflix?
❤❤

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 16, 2012 at 5:52 PM)  

Love this outfit! I like the unexpected brooch in the middle of the shirt. I usually catch up on shows I missed from the week or read.
Good luck making your Bokeh design!
~Sara

I Art Fashion  – (February 16, 2012 at 6:50 PM)  

Pretty outfit.
Making a bokeh sounds interesting!
Let us know how it goes :)

Unknown  – (February 17, 2012 at 1:30 AM)  

Lovely outfit, the skirt is gorgeous!
I've also been meaning to make a bokeh for ages, they can give some amazing results!

Stephanie
ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

5ampicnics  – (February 17, 2012 at 2:54 AM)  

This is such a super sweet post, I really love your outfit choice and your blog!

Sincerely, Alexa x

www.5ampicnics.blogspot.com
www.ma-bicyclette.blogspot.com

RuBee  – (February 17, 2012 at 4:12 AM)  

I love your skirt. It is so pretty. x

The Braided Bandit  – (February 17, 2012 at 3:00 PM)  

So pretty! Love the floral skirt, the color combo, and of course, your super enviable bangs! I had bangs growing up, but tried again a few years ago and they looked terrible, oh well :/ Have a terrific weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP