I ❤ Bangs











This weekend was very quiet, yet eventful. I got bangs and a new (vintage) sofa. For a girl with naturally  curly hair, bangs can be a bit terrifying and sometimes a disaster. However, the woman that cut my hair gave me exactly what I wanted, and dried my hair faster then anyone ever has (it normally takes me 45mins with a dryer). Her secret was her hair dryer- a professional grade Salano dryer. You bet I'll be picking one up this week. 

I've been looking for a new sofa for a long time. It was a pretty epic car ride with Piper of Cheap&Chic in Chicago to pick this bad boy up, but it was sure worth it! Have you ever had any vintage finds you went above and beyond to get?
❤❤

RuBee  – (January 30, 2012 at 6:47 AM)  

I adore your sofa. It is stunning! I know what you mean about bangs (or a fringe as we say in the UK. I can never quite bring myself to say bangs!)I have curly hair and flicks at the front and I love how my hair looks with a fringe when I get it right, but I have had too many disasters in the rain to get it cut again. Yours looks perfect though. I have hair envy. xx

Ashley Turchin  – (February 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM)  

You are so adorable, I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog :) xoxo

kenda  – (February 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM)  

that sofa is a great find. i can totally see why you above and beyond to get it. and i love your broach and cardigan. so cute.

Erin  – (February 2, 2012 at 8:23 AM)  

Ack! That sofa is gorgeous! I always see beautiful ones at Estate Sales and wish I had an excuse to buy them! -^_^-

Mrs. D  – (February 2, 2012 at 11:54 AM)  

Omg I love your blog! I just found it and I'm following it from now on :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP