30/21: Clutch Trick










When I turned 16(?) my sister took me shopping for a birthday gift. We wandered into a vintage store and I spotted this clutch. It's been with me ever since and is to this day one of my favorite birthday presents. The best thing about it, is that it's 2 clutches in one! One side is a beautiful raised carpet like floral print, then you can flip it inside out for a sleek black leather look. Brillant! What's your favorite birthday present? 

Hope you are having a wonderful Fat Tuesday and eating lots of yummies!
❤❤

Kitsune-kun  – (February 21, 2012 at 7:48 PM)  

what an adorable little print on your dress- love it!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 21, 2012 at 8:08 PM)  

Love your dress and the double fun clutch! One of my fave gifts, though not a birthday gift, was a necklace my mom gave me when I was about 13. I put it on and I haven't taken if off since, and now I'm 22.
~Sara

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP