The Oscars










I normally don't write about award shows, but for some reason this one stuck out to me. There was a serious lack of jaw dropping dresses this year. It was kinda hard to pick at top 2, though my botom 2 seem pretty obvious. 

Top 2: 
Octavia Spencer and Guiliana Rancic
The theme of the night was Old Hollywood and I think these two gals nailed it.

Bottom 2: 
Sandra Bullock and Jennifer Lopez
I don't even know where to start. Sandra, I love you and think your hilarious, but this dress was a serious joke. I didn't like the fit, and the back just reminded me of that backwards Dior suit Celine Dion wore a few years back. I am really not a fan of cut out sleeves to begin with, but on a dress? For the Oscars? Someone from the block should have warned Jenny about it. 

Other dresses to be noted: 

Emma Stone: The first thing out of my mouth when I saw Emma Stone's dress was Nicole Kidman? It really is a lovely dress- but too similar to Nicoles to make it stand out. Seen it before. =(

Michelle Williams: I think she came up with a great mix between Old and New Hollywood, though there really wasn't a name for the color of the dress she was wearing, I think she knocked it out of the park. 




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP