30/18: Beep Boop


Beep Boop. So I believe, with the completion of wearing this outfit, I have used all 30 pieces of my remix! Yay! It's really funny what you find when you force yourself to wear certain things that you just don't want to. Like today, it was beautifully sunny out, but I just wanted to wear sweats and a t-shirt all day. I loved this dress when I first got it, but its a little itchy so I don't wear it as often as I'd like. I've had this sweater for a while and stopped wearing it because it hits my waist at a weird area. Yet, I really like the combination of the two. Have a good night!
❤❤

Kitsune-kun  – (February 18, 2012 at 5:58 PM)  

such an adorable outfit! love everything about it, and those glasses are adorable on you!

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 18, 2012 at 6:10 PM)  

I like how you matched your hat to the dress! I have those days too when all I want to do is be inside when it's gorgeous out, and then when I actually do want to go outside it's snowing, haha!

~Sara
sara.strauss8922@yahoo.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP