30/19: Posy on Down









Ring around the rosie, pocket ful of posy, ashes, ashes, we all fall down. THIS is a posy holder. My mom sent it to me a couple months ago and I've been waiting for real flowers to bloom so I could use it. Unfortunately, everything is still kinda dead out. I picked up some fake flowers to make a floral head wreath and figured I'd give them dual purpose. Well gotta run to a reading, but hope you all had a great weekend! 

Oh I almost forgot! Check me out over at Refinery 29- They like my bangs! 
❤❤

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 19, 2012 at 5:21 PM)  

I love your hair curled! It's gorgeous!
~Sara
sarastrauss.blogspot.com

Kitsune-kun  – (February 19, 2012 at 6:43 PM)  

oh how cute! fun idea for an accessory!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP