30/20: Floral Head-wreath













Since I'm a lover of all things earthy (wood, neutrals, lumberjacks), I figure it's about time that I made a floral head-wreath. I spent the majority of the summer ogling ones that other bloggers made. There are tutorials all over the internet for them, but I'll just explain how I did mine. I went to my local dollar general for all the supplies I didn't already have.

What you need:
Bunch of fake flowers: Large and small
Floral Tape
Hot glue gun

I cut the longer stems off and bound them together using the hot glue gun and the floral tape to create a circle base ( I used about 4 stems). I then alternated large and small flowers, hot gluing them on then wrapping them in floral tape. Very simple and it only took me about 20 minutes to make...which leaves plenty of time for a craft dance break after. I really do that in my living room as a reward for being productive. Now I just can't wait for it to get warm out so I can wear it!
❤❤


The Braided Bandit  – (February 21, 2012 at 3:26 PM)  

I just bought stuff to make my own the other weekend! Flowers can be so expensive at craft stores sometimes, the dollar store is a great idea! I actually picked mine up at a thrift shop, in the sections they sometimes have packaged baggies of crafts and things people donate :)

Anyway, yours looks perfect!

Annika Victoria  – (February 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM)  

Ahh, you have such gorgeous hair and this brilliant headpiece complements it so well! Nice DIY!

xxx Annika
The Pineneedle Collective

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP