30/5: Out in the Alley

 Is it a dress? Is it a skirt and a shirt? Is it a skirt as a tube dress with a shirt underneath? I have no idea what I am wearing. Ever have one of those days? I am.

This is the first time I've actually been able to shoot outside by myself. The last time I tried everything came out really blurry. Darn you focus!!!!!! This time the pictures came out much better, but my poor little fingers were frozen by the time I was done. I didn't run into too many people which was nice- taking your photos outside always means gawkers. I did have a guy ask to take a picture of me taking a picture of myself though. It was for his B&W photography class. Fun! I liked that he seemed surprised that I agreed. Why wouldn't I? I was out there like a idiot taking pictures of myself, why not let someone take them of me?? Well I'm off to a Superbowl party. I am rooting for the Giants now that the saints bit the dust. 
GO GIANTS!
❤❤



Connie | Daydream In Color  – (February 5, 2012 at 9:33 PM)  

Lol. I love you little dilemma questions. I feel like that sometimes in the store. What is this? Too short for a dress? Too long for a shirt. I love how you ended up styling it!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP