30/23: Burberry Fields




















Sorry to be so quick all the time! Rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals!
I love this jacket! My good friend Piper found it thrifting one day and thought it was very "me". Well she was right. It also reminds me of the new Burberry line. Have you seen it yet? If not - take a look. The last 4 pictures are my favorite! I think this whole outfit is somewhat Burberry inspired. Hope you like it! Have a great night!
❤❤

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 23, 2012 at 5:33 PM)  

I asbolutely love the bow in your hair! You look great!

MaggleBish  – (February 24, 2012 at 7:59 AM)  

Yay! I'm so happy to see that awesome jacket worn! It is very Burberry minus the price.

I Art Fashion  – (February 24, 2012 at 8:34 AM)  

Oh, how pretty
It looks great on you!

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

Erin  – (February 24, 2012 at 9:52 AM)  

Cute, Cute bow and I love your lacy blouse! The second Burberry look you have here is my fav, love the jacket and gloves. :) What are you in rehearsal for? Whatever it is sounds exciting!

I Art Fashion  – (February 24, 2012 at 11:50 AM)  

I'm up for it, how can I say no to going thrifting? E-mail me when you are available next week and we can schedule a time :)

iartfashion@yahoo.com

Anonymous –   – (February 25, 2012 at 12:06 PM)  

I love this look and your inspiration too! The Burberry collection this year is just amaaaazing!

xxx,
Alexandra

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP