30/9: Up on the Roof




Ok so it's not EXACTLY the roof, but new locations can be inspiring. I've been trying to get myself more excited about this remix over the past 2 days. Going back through blogs I love, looking at favorite flicker accounts. It's been helping. This whole process is actually making me rethink my wardrobe. There are pieces I am dying to wear again and others that I can't wait to get rid of. A 30/30 is a great way to re-evaluate your closet and your style. 
❤❤

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (February 9, 2012 at 5:43 PM)  

I recently found your blog and I love it! Your style is amazing! I'm a new follower!
~Sara
sarastrauss.blogspot.com

Kitsune-kun  – (February 9, 2012 at 6:15 PM)  

your hair is totally adorable like this:)

Erin  – (February 9, 2012 at 8:33 PM)  

Cute hair and lovely blouse. :)

circrhythm.blogspot.com

I Art Fashion  – (February 10, 2012 at 12:37 PM)  

Those pants are awesome
Lovely outfit

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

M  – (February 13, 2012 at 7:08 AM)  

I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS OUTFIT.

sorry for yelling :)

-Marie
So What If I Like Pretty Things

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP