30/11: C-C-C-COLD!

Not sure how I was able to stand outside without my jacket long enough to take these. Today was FREEZING out. Yet I had the most wonderful day. I made an amazing Tofu Scramble for breakfast, then early shopping with Piper, then off to an audition (my first in over a year- it went really well!), and now I am home, toasty warm, editing and watching Tree of Life. It was so good that I am actually looking forward to this Burlesque show a friend talked me into seeing. I am not normally into that kind of thing ( a bit squeamish I confess). Hope your day was wonderful!
Have a good night and stay warm!
❤❤

Jessica Samantha  – (February 12, 2012 at 9:06 AM)  

That cardigan is so lovely, its color is so pretty! Yay for your audition!

Jessica | Vixenelle

I Art Fashion  – (February 12, 2012 at 4:22 PM)  

You took this on Saturday?! It was so cold out!
You look awesome though :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP