30/3: Warby Parker




So I've turned into one of those people who's on the computer too much. Way too much. To the point where I now need glasses. I stumbled upon the wonderful Warby Park and am doing their 5 glasses, 5 days trial. It's great!

These are the 2 that I have narrowed it down to. Help me pick!
❤❤

Erin  – (February 3, 2012 at 6:01 PM)  

Very cute! I've been pining after some WP Sinclair frames for months, all I need now is to update my lens subscription! I think both of these look lovely on you but I kind of favor the more square ones, they're more unique! -^_^-

maggie  – (February 3, 2012 at 8:50 PM)  

Your glasses are so cute!! So are your expressions

xx maggie
saltandleather.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP