Iron and Wine

On Monday Iron and Wine performed in Millennium park as part of Music Monday's. I went to a few concerts the first summer I moved here, but I haven't been back since. I find that pretty ridiculous, since the concerts are free. Iron and Wine were OK, but I really enjoyed the opening band "Head and the Heart". You can hear some of their stuff here: http://www.myspace.com/theheadandtheheart
Jon had the day off so he made us a little picnic and got there early to save us a spot.



Yummy food made of yummy things!
This was some sort of cheese sandwich with apples on a pretzel bun. Yum! I think all other bread should be banned and people should only be allow to make sandwiches with pretzel buns from now on!
By the end of the night we were both pretty sweaty and tired...yet Jon still manages to look dashing! How does he do it???

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP