Groupon

Have I ever mentioned that I work at Groupon? No? How silly of me. I work at Groupon. It is perhaps the best job I will ever have, not because of the work I do, but because of the people I work with. Some of the most diverse, creative, and just overall awesome people. Around Christmas last year I though it'd be really silly to create a male calendar for the team I was on. What's a better gift then a calendar of the men you work with in slightly silly poses? Nothing. Well I took the pictures, but never found a good program to use them with. Seems like a shame not to share the awesomeness, so I'll do it here. Enjoy!
Wes
James
Eric
Shawn
Tim
Dan

Andy
Colin
Andrew
Kyle
Cesar
Ben
Steve
Issy
Justin
Matt

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP