Fashion Beauty Friend Friday

Happy Friday!
I am super excited to be participating in the Fashion Beauty Friend Friday for the first time!


1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?

Yes. I think I was always scared of having too much of one thing. Too many florals, too many brown shoes, too many gold bracelets. Now, I believe in more the merrier! So I am SUPER attracted to Florals, Lace, and Wedges now. Well now that I know it is OK.

2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?

From my family, yes, we are t-shirt and jeans people. From my friends, yes as well. I think I like to dress up more now. I don't want to just throw on a shirt and pants, I want to be able to feel what I am wearing.

3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you
aren’t bold enough to wear it?

I don't think it's weird, but I like "bling" a lot. People that can drown themselves in jewlery blow my mind. I don't like the way it looks on me, I'm kind of a minimilust.


4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?

Crop Tops. I love the look of high wasted pants and crop tops, but I think my mid section is still hiding from the winter. I need to play the "I'm comin' out song, and get it over with!
5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?

Tieka from Selective Potential. I think I've mentioned her 4 times on my blog already and I've been up and running less then 3 months? I lover her and her fearless florals. Never. Enough. Floral!

Don't forget to sop by ModlyChic to read all the other FBFF answers of the week!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP