Into the woods

 
  

Happy New Year! Please excuse my absence once again. I promise to be back on track soon ( the internet man is coming today!). The weather here in Chicago has been amazing lately. Perfect long walk weather. Absolutely no snow. So in honor of that I went searching for some woods. 

And what should every proper lady carry with her at all times to wipe her brow or perhaps flag down a potential suitor? A lovely hand embroidered hankie! I will be on the hunt for these all winter. Perfect for the sniffles, elegantly crafted, and good for the environment. 

Reduce, Reuse, and walk in the woods. 

❤❤


Anonymous –   – (January 12, 2012 at 6:29 AM)  

Love this look! I love the victorian feel to all of it. I've been really inspired by that sort of dress lately! It's so fun!

Lauren - bangbylo.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP