Atlantic City!

Hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Weekend! Over the break I watch Wild Hearts Can't be Broken. I remember loving the movie when I was a kid. But now that I'm older, I find that I really like Sonora's, Gabrielle Anwar, wardrobe. I love her henley's/tanks/ blouses paired with high waisted riding pants, for the time a masculine look, but there is something really feminine about the color combinations and accessories they use on her. I like it to the point that I've been looking up riding trouser etsy, and am considering buying a pair! Has a movie heroine ever inspired you to go out and purchase a particular look?
❤❤  








Anonymous –   – (January 9, 2012 at 9:52 AM)  

I've never seen Wild Heart Can't be Broken before but I agree with you totally about Gabrielle Anwar's wardrobe! It's hard to make riding pants look flattering or sexy but it looks like she was able to do both. I'll have to add this to 2012 must see movie list.

I think the movie that most inspired me to change my wardrobe was The Thomas Crown Affair, Renee Russo's wardrobe is just stunning and I wanted to own each and every piece.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP