❤❤ Liebster Award ❤❤



Last month I was given this award by the lovely Piper from Cheap & Chic in Chicago. "Liebster" is the German word for "dearest", or sometimes seen as a favorite. This award is meant for blogs with fewer than 200 followers (or close to it, or slightly over- in my case). Its the perfect way to connect to smaller bloggers or ones that are just starting out.  

The rules for the award are quite simple:

Link up the person who nominated you
Link to 5 of your top picks and spread the love
Post the award on your blog

Here are my top 5. Enjoy!
❤❤



Lindsey  – (January 13, 2012 at 3:41 PM)  

Wow - thank you so much for mentioning me! I wonder how anyone ever finds my little blog and I appreciate you helping to spread the word.

Have such a lovely weekend!

Lindsey

Idée Géniale  – (January 22, 2012 at 3:53 PM)  

thanks so much for this! Sorry I am just now replying, for some reason gmail cut off the bottom portion of your email and I couldn't find the link to the blog!
I am so honored!
xo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP