Be My Bow


I am so in love with shirts that have bows on them. I found this shirt thrifting the other day, but it didn't have bow on it.  I realized this morning when I put it on that it had loops on the collar. I took an old belt from a dress, looped it through and Huzza! My very own bow shirt!

I'm always pleasantly surprised when stuff like that happens. Maybe I should always get dressed in a rush! 
❤❤

MaggleBish  – (January 19, 2012 at 8:51 AM)  

I'm jealous that you got this shirt. I want it!

Unknown  – (January 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM)  

the bow is so sweet. I just did a similar look with a animal print scarf. You are one of the closest bloggers to me (NW Indiana)
New follower and happy to meet you:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP