Happy Fall!

The leaves are in full orange mode and the temperature is slowly dropping. 
Yesterday I had breakfast with Jon and then we decided to explore the area. We came across an awesome used book store, I'm talking $25 books for $4.50 and a really creepy antique mall. 

The fallowing are various photos from the antique mall. ***Warning*** now that I look back at them, I mostly took photos of creepy taxidermy animals. They were laying everywhere!


AFLECK!


Ninja Turtle??


This is the creepies "Mannequin" I have ever seen. Looks like something from Silence of the Lambs.


 I finally go Jon to take some outside outfit shots. Its been forever since I posted an outfit and I don't really think I've done that many outside shoots. YAY leaves!


Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Levi's
Jacket: Target
Hat: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Vintage
Bag: Urban Outfitters
❤❤

MaggleBish  – (October 17, 2011 at 3:30 PM)  

Wow, what in the world is that crap?! Do you still want to go to the Modern Vintage show this weekend? Email me - cheapandchicinchicago@gmai.com and let me know!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP