Colors


It's not that I don't like color- I just really like certain colors and kinda forget about the others. So this week I will "attempt" to add more color to my wardrobe. This might be difficult. 

This weekend was one of the busiest I've had in a while. I went to the Modern Vintage Chicago show with Piper of Cheap and Chic in Chicago, you can see what I wore on their Facebook page. Pretty neat! I was voted one of their best dressed shoppers and won free tickets to their event in November. I have to add that it feels a bit weird, considering almost every person I saw there I wanted to trade outfits with! I also finally watched the Shining, which turned out to be longer then scarier, saw two lovely plays, had drinks with friends, played a kickball game and saw one ego boosting football game.  It's good to be busy again.


Kitty break with Timber

Hat and Dress: Urban Outfitters
Cardigan and tights: Target
Pin: Italian (thanks Mom!)
Shoes: Vintage
❤❤

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP