Black & Tan

Just wanted to make a quick post before the game. A football game. I normally don't watch football, but I am tonight- and rather excited about it. Anyways, I was reading The Clothes Horse earlier today and saw her video on the new Family Affairs collection. Something that caught my eye was their use of black & tan. I normally stay away from it because I am more of a "brown" girl then black. Well not anymore I suppose. I am really digging the combination. Maybe watching the Saints play the last few weeks has made this combination feel a little more friendly and familiar. Who knows, this could possibly turn into a winter staple. Here are a few combination I found that I really like. Enjoy your Sunday- and Go Saints!!!
❤❤

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP