Working on love

As a child I never had an opinion about anything. I barely talked and let my two older sisters make the decisions. I blame this on the fact that I was painfully shy. It's taken me a long time to figure out what I like, who I am, and get over the urge to run and hide behind the door. I find that blogging helps me be a bit more decisive. The way taking a photo of what your wearing gives you a better idea of how something looks on you, then just looking in the mirror.

I take all my pictures on my phone. I don't have a fancy dancey camera, though I wish I did. I'm always jealous when I find a blog with pictures that look a little retro and a little antique. I'm not jealous anymore! 

 I found this new app for Droid called Vignette. I love the editing options on it!
Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP