Happy FFBF: Round II



1. As a someone who writes/blogs about fashion, have you placed yourself into some sort of blogging category?

I think I have placed myself in the fashion blogger category. Mainly because those are the blogs that got me into blogging.

2. What keeps you from or encourages you to label yourself as a certain kind of blogger?

Promoting myself keeps me thinking about categories. I don't feel pressure to be labeled that way forever, because I know my blog will evolve and grow as I do the same. It's just nice to have a point of reference. When you get lost in your rambles, it's good to have something to refocus on.

3. When picking blogs to read and follow are you drawn to ones that indicate a certain group or way of thinking/being?

I really enjoy people who blog about clothing, and creativity. I love people who DIY. It's a great way to find inspiration!

4. Do you think there are benefits in labeling yourself or others?
I think it is helpful when someone is looking for specific things they want to read in a blog. I think, you save the reader time by making the intentions of your blog clear. 


5. Agree or Disagree - We're all just people; we don't need all the labels.
Agree!!

Make sure to check out all the other FFBF posts @ ModlyChic




Kimberlee  – (July 17, 2011 at 4:25 PM)  

I really admire DIY bloggers - great inspiration!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP