Simple ❤❤

When in doubt keep it simple, so I will, with this post. I've been feeling very lazy this week so far, but am pushing myself to get more creative with my photos, I'm not quite sure I've achieved that yet. Still a work in progress.
Buttons front, Buttons back.
It's been super hot out lately, so I am avoiding pants at the moment. This shirt is great help, super light with lots of frills and flowers.

Shirt: Forever 21
Skirt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Thrifted

BEAUTY BAR
Later that night I headed to Beauty Bar to check out a variety show Jon was participating in.
This place is so cute! They have old hair dryer chairs to sit in, and there was a woman giving manicures.


 The Variety:
 (No name)

Toups and Butts, Chelsea Marcantel 
 Rain, Honey Bun

❤❤


Side note:
I was lucky enough to seen an MG on my way to work. This was my mothers favorite car, though this one was pretty beat up, but mine as well since we share the same initials. 

la mer  – (August 1, 2011 at 11:23 AM)  

hey- the MG- its actually an MGB- mom would have gotten the car if she wasn't pregnant with me- sorry we didn't get to own that one.... love you megs

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP