Lazy Saturday

There is nothing better then a lazy Saturday. I spent the day in bed looked at a few new blogs and then went thrifting. I had planned to check out a few new shops in the wicker park area, after hitting up my favorite Village discount, but that didn't happen. Once again VO met all my needs, and at awesome prices! I picked up the dress below, for $7.50. Eat it Urban Outfitters! I mean I LOVE the store, I am just miffed by their pricing sometimes.
 After Jon got off work we decided to get some grub and wander around the Square. We stopped in at Bad Dog Tavern. They always have yummy food and a great beer selection.

 
 After we ate we stopped into the local record store, Laurie's Planet of sound. I don't always find what I want there, but today was a different story.
 We headed back to Jon's to listen to some of the music we picked up. We just sat around talking and listening to Chet Baker and this really great Buddy Holly cover album.
                    
I have been fooling around with that new phone app a lot. I must say I really am in love with it! It also has a great double exposure setting on it. 
 

 We met up with the lovely Ashley and Raleigh later that night for drinks at the Bad Apple.
Back at home I lovingly convinced Jon to take a few shots for me. Nice right? Have a great week!
❤❤


Dress, Shoes, Belt: Vintage 

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP