Hot!!

The weather here lately has been unbearable! This is coming from a girl who grew up in South Florida. I can't stop thinking about cool crisp fall weather, sweet little cardigans and tights. It's gotten to the point where I go all the way back to fall looks on blogs and I started buying winter boots (hey, they were $12, who wouldn't!)



Shirt: Forever 21
Pants: Urban Outfitters
Necklace: Urban General
Shoes: Target

These lovely pictures were taken by Jon. I've been in the process of redesigning my logo the last couple of days and was too frustrated to take pictures my self. Do anyone know a good graphic designer that might want to help?

❤❤

Jo - Lost in the Haze  – (July 22, 2011 at 8:21 PM)  

I love your cute jersey! <3 You look wonderful!

x
Lost in the Haze

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP