ModlyChic's Schoolhouse Swap

This past Friday was the ModlyChic's Schoolhouse Swap. I've never been to a clothing swap before and I have to admit I was rather scared. I'm super picky about what I wear and how things fit.  I've been wanting to do a swap with friends for a while- it always seems to be the best way to get rid of the old and embrace the not so new, but new to you. I had a lovely time and it's always fun meeting other bloggers in the area. Thanks again to Katy Rose of ModlyChic for putting this event together. 




I suppose this is as close as my face will ever get to Drew Brees. Good enough!
Besides Piper and I, here are some other lovely bloggers that attended. 
Elena of Caffeinerd 








❤❤

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd...
the out takes!
Hats, Hats, Hats!

I couldn't get this sweater to button right...oy!


Rebekah  – (December 5, 2011 at 11:45 AM)  

Ah yes, you captured my "pretending to be engaged in the conversation while someone is taking a candid photo of me" look perfectly! It was good to meet you!

rlutz  – (December 5, 2011 at 12:46 PM)  

It was so great to swap with you! thanks for taking such fun pics.

MaggleBish  – (December 5, 2011 at 2:07 PM)  

As you can tell, we didn't have any fun...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP