Happy 100!

Apparently this is my 100th post. Who knew??
I saw the number 99 on my dash have been putting off this post for about a week.

What do I write about? It has to be something big...or exciting or all encompassing of the last 99 posts (even though it was just recently that I turned my blog into something fashion based instead of "rant" based). And then I woke up this morning and told myself to just write about whatever comes out.

I've definitely fallen in love with a select handful of bloggers lately. Most are over seas, a few state side, and if you've been blogging for all of 5 minutes you probably already know who they are (because they are all amazing! Get ready to get googily eyed. 

Here they are:


The couple that dresses together, looks amazing together...and Sally has the best selection of loafers I've ever seen!



Her outfit videos are to die for. They only last a few seconds, but I could watch them for hours.

 Carrie of Wish Wish Wish

I wish I had a wardrobe and could work a beehive like Carrie. 

 Hannah of Foxtail & Fern

She has some of the best vintage pieces and a necklace collection to die for.


She lives in NY, but looks like she's in London, thus I love her.

Jessie of The Velvet Bow

A thrifter after my own heart.


So there you have it. These are my most influential bloggers to date. I love them. You should too.
Have a great weekend!
❤❤

**All photos taken from select bloggers blogs.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP