Fashion Beauty Friend Friday-Audio Outfit

Please click play. Then continue to read. Thank you.




When people ask if you had to choose to be blind or deaf, what do you choose?
I never have to think about that answer. I always choose to be blind. I think most people would choose deaf, since so much of what we do is based off of sight, but not me. I can't imagine a world without music. So while this post is mostly audio based, sight is necessary as well I suppose.


The weather has just started to turn cold and rainy. It makes me want to curl up in something soft and warm and listen to fuzzy records. This song, "To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra featuring Patrick Watson has been my favorite since I heard it 2 years ago. This song makes me feel like this:


Shirt: Vintage
Skirt: American Apparel 
Socks: Target
Feather Hair piece: DIY

Don't forget to check out all the other audio posts over at adimpleate





Anonymous –   – (September 12, 2011 at 5:19 AM)  

I want your skirt!! Love how you process your photos, giving a gloomy rainy day vibes. Well done.
Thanks for participating this week visual FBFF.

J.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP