New Direction


In January, I stopped doing things I've done since high school. In an effort to focus on the things I really like, which I soon discovered I had no idea what those things were. It's taken some time, but I'm finally starting to piece things together.


I have this to add to my collection of new things that I like...



My lovely boyfriend bought this awesome bike for me! I can't wait until this horrible weather goes away and summer finally gets here. Now I can conquer all the wonderful concerts, shows, fairs, and outings without public transit! Schhhhhhwinning! Which reminds me, this year I plan on taking full advantage of Chicago's Summer. It's late and I still need to get my calendar together. Night!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP