Busy Bee


The end of this week was rather busy and has kept me from posting. But this entry is exciting! My first attempt at posting an outfit. And to go a little extra, a video as well. On Friday I got my new ukulele in the mail. Finally, after months of debating, I bought a Luna Tenor electric. She's real pretty, sounds great, and isn't too big for my tiny hands. The Video is a cover of a cover of Bob Dylan's "Make you feel my Love". I prefer the cover by Adele, but that's just my preference.

On to the outfit. Warm weather has finally hit Chicago, still a bit rainy though. All I want to do is wear dresses and skirts, and skirts and dresses, and dresses and skirts. I had to make it though an intense game of kickball though, before I could play dress up. There is nothing better then a warm Chicago Summer day mixed with intense competitive sport. Ah to be young.





  • Shirt- Target
  • Skirt- Forever 21
  • Belt- Forever 21
  • Necklace- Hoard Antiques
  • Shoes- Pink Frog
Looks like its finally OK to wear your grandmothers lace again. I never remember liking lace much as a child. It wasn't until I was hunting around a Village Discount a couple of months ago, looking for things I could wear in the Winter did I discover my intense like for the stuff.
I've also discovered the more items an outfit has the more I enjoy it. It's odd, but something about an outfit that has 7 elements always equals a perfect 10 in my mind. Not that you can't achieve that with less, but 7 seems to be the lucky number for me! But more on that theory in the future. I've had enough of this blog for tonight. I am still learning and frankly though fun, this is tough. Taking pictures one handed, cropping, downloading from your phone, recording a video (I think I did at least 8 takes) and 3 hours of kickball makes Megan a sleepy girl. Night!


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP