Goodbye Winter

Today's a two-fer. Well more of playing catch up. Yesterday I decided to kiss Winter goodbye. Bye to comfort food, to Netflixing on the sofa after work, to blaming my lazy growing belly on the "cold". Jon made me a farewell breakfast. Mm Mm.
The Master at work. Jealous?
Cornflake and Coco Krispie French Toast with Powdered Sugar and Dark Chocolate Flakes
French Fry Onion Ring Hash, with Smoked Cheese and Egg Sunny Side Up!


The Remains.
You cant really tell, but he's smiling...on the inside.

Today I was pretty productive. I worked most of the day, then rode my bike (eek!) to a Memorial Day BBQ ( in a dress no less) and got to visit my favorite person, Landree. I never see enough of her face because she's super productive with her improv and acting career. She's also a fellow runner and will take down the Chicago Marathon this year! I'm sad I'm not running it this year, but I ran the last two and decided it was time for a break. I will be running the Rock n' Roll Half Marathon though! After the BBQ I came home took a few picks of my biking out fit, then went for a run. Two miles in 19:48, not bad for not running in 6 months. So that's 4 miles on the bike and a 2 mile run. Way to kick off the summer!

I must say my run was pretty hard. At first I thought I was having trouble breathing, because I felt like I wasn't getting enough air. I slowed my pace, took a couple of deep breaths, and pushed though. Sometimes your body fights your return to physical activity... I refuse to let my body win. Well, that's enough for today. Until tomorrow!

I biked like a pro in this thing!




Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP