Perfect Spring

 
Today was a little chilly when I got up for work, but by the time I got there the weather was amazing! Warm and breezy. Perfect for a picnic and napping in a park. I think this summer I am going to try to travel more. Little day trips on the weekend here and there. I really haven't had the chance to explore too much outside of town since I moved here and don't have a licence. I rode my bike to our pickup rehearsal tonight and it was wonderful. However, I forget how your butt hurts when you haven't ridden for a while. I'll get over that soon. Lots more riding to be done in the coming months! 

What are your summer plans?
❤❤

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (March 15, 2012 at 7:08 AM)  

I can't wait to ride my bike more as well! I love your dress and how the stripes change!
~Sara
sarastrauss.blogspot.com

I Art Fashion  – (March 16, 2012 at 9:12 AM)  

Have you been to Evanston?
If you haven't, you should check it out.
I am planning lots of road trips this Summer! :)
Great pictures and lovely outfit

http://iartfashion.blogspot.com/

www.frockazine.com  – (March 30, 2012 at 3:34 AM)  

very much the same actually - I'd really like to ride my bike around more...

Rebecca  – (March 30, 2012 at 8:17 AM)  

Such a rad blog - so glad I found you.

Nnenna  – (April 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM)  

You look so pretty! I adore your striped dress and polka dot tights- such a great combination :) For the summer I'm looking forward to summer fridays, when we get to work just a half-day on fridays. It means I get to start each weekend that much earlier! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP