SPRING!













Oh man. We are getting a serious fake out here in Chicago. It was in the 60's yesterday and is suppose to be the same today. I can't help but think of soft spring dresses when the weather is like this. So I did some imaginary shopping. It looks like my spring is gonna be filled with Pastels, lace, bows and floral accents. Total girly fest. What are your top picks for spring so far? Are you following the trend of bright neons? Or do you have a different plan for your spring?
❤❤
* Dresses and shoes all from ASOS and ThreadSence 

Outside Eye: Chicago Theater  – (March 7, 2012 at 8:25 AM)  

So the first pair of boots up there look very much like a couch my grandmother owns. I love them! And I don't usually love carpet/upholstery-like patterns but those make me think of spring...and making my legs look miles long ;)

Sara Strauss {Sincerely, Sara}  – (March 7, 2012 at 3:35 PM)  

It's supposed to be just as warm here in NY tomrrow and I can't wait! I too can't wait to wear pastels and florals!
~Sara
sarastrauss.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP