FBFF- Dream Job

This weeks topic asks us, what's your dream job? Mine is definitely a dream because I've never really thought about actually doing it for money. It's always been a relaxing, creative activity that I've kept for myself.

1.Fess up- If you could do anything professionally what would it be? 
I would be a professional Collage artist.

2. What draws you to this? 
Something about organized clutter really makes me excited. The fact that you are overwhelmed with items, and yet there is a underlying theme or you are telling a really beautiful complex story.

3. When did you first start dreaming about this idea?
 I think I first started creating collages in college. I've always thought they were really fun to make, but never thought of doing it seriously...for money.

4. What's holding you back from going all in? 
I'm not really sure there is a market for collage artists. 

5. Sometimes the first step is the hardest. What's one step you can take now on the way to realizing your dream?
 I think I can create more collages more frequently for other people, not just myself. I think once I start doing that, I could try to sell them at some of the local shops in my area...and then who knows.

Here are a few of my favorites


(these are not my own work...unfortunately.)


Don't forget to check out all the other lovely posts over at ModlyChic!


❤❤

Candy  – (August 19, 2011 at 8:47 AM)  

Organized clutter - that's a new oxymoron for me! The collages above are beautiful, I love how they tie to the past.

Kimberlee  – (August 19, 2011 at 8:51 AM)  

Oh wow I love the photos you included in your post. You should feature some on your blog!

Anonymous –   – (August 19, 2011 at 9:56 AM)  

These are beautiful pieces of art. I didn't even think it was possible to create such gorgeous things with something considered as "chaotic" I agree with Kimberlee--you should definitely feature some of your work here! It'll be great exposure for you.

Pheobe-Pballoonjournal2.blogspot.com

Renae  – (August 19, 2011 at 11:10 AM)  

Wow. Can you please come make a feature-wall collage at my house?! This is great!
I also want to see more of your work.

http://dressmepolly.tumblr.com (ignore the google ID)

Summer  – (August 19, 2011 at 2:13 PM)  

Oooh, I saw something like this in Molly Sims Soho apartment and I almost peed my pants with glee. You should go for it!!! I love!!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP