DIY Framed Necklace Holder

I love the idea of keeping jewelery on display, but I hate it when things look cluttered. I've been slightly obsessed with collecting longer necklaces as of late and find those are the hardest to display with out things ending in a tangled mess. So I put together this super cute, super simple necklace holder. I first ran across these "framed" necklace holders about a year ago and have wanted to make one every since. Here we go!

What you need:
Picture Frame (any size,  or color)
Paint/spray paint
Nails and hammer
Step 2: Hammer nails into frame.
Depending on how many necklaces you have, evenly space your nails.
Step 3: Paint the frame.
My frame was originally gold. I wanted something a little more shabby chic, so I painted it white. 

Step 4: Hang and add necklaces. And your DONE!
 

See?? Super simple, super cute! Enjoy making your own...
❤❤


maggeygrace  – (August 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM)  

Oh my god. I neeeed to bookmark this and make one for myself. I ordered a jewelry stand a few months ago on sale, but then they were out of stock and I still don't have one. This is so perfect!!!! thank you for sharing!

Sara  – (August 23, 2011 at 9:17 AM)  

This is the best idea!!! I have hooks in my closet for my super long necklaces, but I need one like this for my shorter necklaces! This is perfect!!! :D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP