FBFF- Favorite Books

This week we're talking about our favorite books, or the last 5 that we've read. Here are mine:


#1

#2
 

#3


#4
 

 #5

I could go into detail about each book-that's a lie, I actually can't. I have a horrible memory for books and all I would be able to present you with is a general outline- and then you would have no need to read the book at all. So coming from someone who doesn't read that often, these are pretty great. No, they really are. START READING!

❤❤

Oh to Be a Muse  – (November 4, 2011 at 9:19 PM)  

i've seen Into the Wild and I've read A Man Without a Country. love Kurt Vonnegut!

come check out my FBFF list.

Anonymous –   – (November 4, 2011 at 11:09 PM)  

I absolutely loved Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. It's one of those poignant, utterly heartbreaking, but so perfect reads. I still remember getting to the climax of the novel and just bawling my eyes out. So perfect, but so so sad.

Perks is on my list of must-reads. :)

Bri  – (November 5, 2011 at 5:31 PM)  

I'd like to read these books, I'm intrigued. I was so sick I never posted my book list, perhaps I'll have to do one now just for the heck of it!

Sandy Guttman  – (November 7, 2011 at 10:07 AM)  

YES. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close will always be one of my favorite books!! It combines my love of childlike simplicity, serious contemporary events, and picture books. The photograph of the back of the woman's head is one of my favorites. And the first page of the book is enough to keep you turning the page.

As for Vonnegut, he is one of my all-time faves. Did you know they just opened a tiny Vonnegut Museum in Indianapolis? It's got a little library, some of his typewriters, and weird art. Oh and it's free. If you're up for a day trip, it's well worth checking out!

I can't wait to hear all about the new camera/ see some of your shots! Photoshoot sometime for sure!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP