Gone so long...


I feel like I am always apologizing for my absence. Once again, sorry for disappearing for over a month. But things have been changing, I have been changing and I really only prefer to blog when things are settled and I have a clear stream of thought/style to go off of. So I am just now getting back into the swing of thing. The photos above are things I've been coveting lately. I just can't stop looking at them and smiling. 

On another fun note, I am planning a lovely Thanksgiving dinner with a buddy of mine. We decided to do something new and small this year. Since it'll be a smaller crowd, we're really excited to spend more time on decorating and trying new recipes. We've started a Pinterest board to help organize our ideas. You can check it out here
❤❤

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP