Refinery 29/ Hitch's Missus








 



Hi there! Just a quick update- above are a few shots from a musical reading I was in the other day called Hitch's Missus. Yup, that’s me in a blonde wig, playing Janet Leigh. The musical was sort of about 6 of Hitchcocks leading ladies in Heaven (with several underlying plots- it would be a mouthful to type out!). I met some seriously lovely ladies in the process. 

In other news, if you haven't seen the article over at Refinery 29 called How to shop Vintage, you need to check it out. It was really informative and even helped me out with Estate sales. I've been looking for a site that listed them for a while and always came up empty handed/ was looking in the wrong place. Check it out!
❤❤

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP