Happiness

Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you remember.- Oscar Levant

I love Oscar somethin' fierce. Back in the day, watching old musicals with my mother, he always stood out. Sarcasm so thick you could cut it with knife. Perhaps that's where I first learned about sarcasm. But I've always been stuck behind the exact meaning of that. I've had very few moments where I've been able to stop myself and go "This is it, remember this, this is what Happy feels like". I can never quite remember the "feeling" but more of the idea of it, and the things in that moment that made me feel different then I do on a regular basis. I found a lovely example of the 2. These are videos of the same man, but I get completely different feelings watching them. So here's Gavin Creel, Le sigh!





Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP