Taking it back....

I take it back, believing I was meant to be with someone.
That middle school mentality was right
because I sit here, on a Friday night, in a Starbucks alone.
I've lost the ability to recognize what makes me happy.
Everything is pretty bleh.
I'm taking a break from the one thing that's been consistent in my life since high school... and now what do I have.
I'm scheduled to work 10 days in a row and I don't mind.
It's better then being alone in my apartment with these thoughts.
I can't remember the last time I felt something good, something honest, something I could open my heart to. Well I do actually. I remember the exact moment, but that's not there anymore, so best not to think on it.
Back to other things I suppose...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP